OCCUPATIONAL HYGIENE AND SAFETY
The provision of occupational hygiene and safety consulting services is a natural compliment to our indoor air quality services.
The following services are also offered by Sterling IAQ:
- Industrial/Occupational hygiene assessments; worker exposure assessments and exposure control program development
- Confined space hazard assessments and procedure development
- Noise surveys and control programs
- Ergonomic work station assessments
- Health and safety program development, implementation and audits
The president of Sterling IAQ (Michael Glassco) is a Registered Occupational Hygiene Technologist (ROHT) with the Canadian Registration Board of Occupational Hygiene(CRBOH).
Evaluating worker exposure to welding fumes
Evaluating worker exposure to particulate during bag loading
Accumulated dust at worksite
Evaluting worker to welding fumes
Worker potentially exposed to dust and pump on yellow post in foreground.